Certificates in professional dream therapy, with Jane Teresa Anderson
Professional Training Online at The Dream Academy
The Dream Therapy Professional courses (Level 1 and Level 2), which have been delivered on a one to one basis by Skype and phone for many years, are being expanded and transitioned into The Dream Academy, my online learning space, during 2017.
The full course comprises three online-study courses followed by a fieldwork course that you do from your home or clinic. The fieldwork course involves practising dream therapy with your volunteer clients, one to one phone sessions with me, and written assignments. My approach is based on my independent research and on deep work with clients since 1992.
This is for you if
- You wish to become a Dream Therapist working with clients using my methods.
- You wish to build a business as a Dream Therapist, part time or full time.
- You haven’t worked in the wellness industry but you have worked deeply on your own dreams.
- You work in another area of the wellness industry and you’re ready for a change.
- You already have a busy practice in the wellness industry and wish to add dream therapy to your services.
- You already have a busy practice in the wellness industry and you wish to integrate dream therapy with your skills.
- You are not interested in being in business or having clients but you wish to use dream therapy for yourself and your family.
- You value the professional credibility that comes with earning a certificate through studying my methods.
- You want to promote your skills and services as based on your study with me, Jane Teresa Anderson.
- You’re ready to dedicate to a career helping people in deeply healing ways.
You may wish to add dream therapy to your existing skills as a practitioner
You may be a psychologist, psychotherapist, counsellor, health and wellbeing professional, life coach, mentor, holistic counsellor, naturopath, yoga therapist, social worker, or work in any field where you already offer counselling or therapeutic services and wish to expand on your offerings and specialities either to work more deeply with your current clients or to attract new clients.
Or you may wish to focus on becoming a dream therapist
You may be ready to begin a new adventure and study and train to become a dream therapist, building your business and practice entirely focussed on offering dream therapy.
Course 1: How to interpret your dreams step-by-step
You learn the tools and techniques I use in my approach to interpreting and analysing dreams. Enrol today.
This course is a prerequisite for studying the following three courses.
Course 2: Dream alchemy: how to create and use dream alchemy exercises to transform your life
You learn how to reprogram the unconscious (or rewire the brain) using dream alchemy practices. This involves creatively and intentionally working with dream symbols and other aspects of a particular dream to communicate with, and transform, unconscious limiting beliefs and blocks. Enrol today.
Course 1 is a prerequisite for this course.
Course 3: Dream Therapy Professional Level 1: learning and applying dream therapy techniques
You learn how to work with clients and assist their healing and transformation using dream therapy techniques. During the course you’ll work with two or three volunteer clients (people you choose) and keep a course diary of your work to submit at the end of the course. Your certificate is awarded on successful completion.
Courses 1 and 2 are prerequisites for this course.
Course 4: Dream Therapy Professional Level 2: field work
This course involves doing fieldwork (practising full dream therapy) with your volunteer clients, and completing five written assignments, mostly based on your fieldwork. You send me your completed assignments, I read them, then we discuss them – and anything else you’d like to discuss around dream therapy – during five 60-minute phone sessions. These are arranged at a pace to suit you, in keeping with the ‘work at your own pace’ intention behind all the courses. Your certificate is awarded on successful completion.
Courses 1, 2, and 3 are prerequisites for this course.
When can you begin?
All courses are self-paced.
Courses 3 and 4 will be available in October 2017.
Dream analyst, dream alchemist, dream therapist?
Please register your interest in hearing more about this course as it moves over to The Dream Academy. Once I’ve received your enquiry, I’ll be in touch within a couple of business days to answer any questions you have and to tell you more about this course and how soon each component will be available. In the meantime, you can begin Course 1, How to interpret your dreams, at any time, and follow with Course 2, Dream Alchemy. Enrol here.