Learn a simple technique to stop nightmares or bad dreams from recurring, and to get peaceful healthy sleep. Suitable for adults and children.
A confidential 60-minute consultation with Jane Teresa in Grange, Brisbane.
The technique you are given is created just for you, prescribed to stop your unique nightmare from recurring.
Stop nightmares and bad dreams using a simple technique created for your unique dream and situation. Dream analyst and therapist, Jane Teresa Anderson, helps you to understand your nightmare and takes you through the technique. Read testimonials.
This is for you if one or more of these apply:
- You have a nightmare or bad dream that you want to stop from recurring.
- You are anxious to go to bed in case you have the nightmare.
- You are suffering broken sleep due to nightmares.
- You wake up tired because of nightmares and bad dreams.
- You’re suffering stress and anxiety.
- You’d like to understand why you have the nightmare but you don’t want deep analysis.
- You’re most interested in getting a practical, healthy result: no nightmares, good sleep.
- You’d like me to help your child stop his or her recurring nightmare.
During the consultation I will:
- Listen to the details of your recurring nightmare or bad dream.
- Ask you some questions about your nightmare or dream.
- Help you to understand why you are having this particular nightmare or bad dream.
- Create a unique version of my technique to fit your nightmare and situation. (The technique is not a one-size-fits-all. It is created and prescribed to work for your nightmare.)
- Take you through the technique – it will take several minutes.
- Repeat the technique with you a few times so you’re confident about doing it yourself.
- Talk with you about the positive results you can expect: not only an end to the nightmare but also significant improvement in one or more areas of your life.
- Answer your questions around all of this.
- Children: if the consultation is for your child, you are welcome to sit in and listen.
You are in safe, expert hands: I have been consulting professionally as a dream analyst and dream therapist for 24 years).
How the technique works
The technique works by gently rewiring your brain and mind to change the mindset loop that usually results in the nightmare or bad dream. Another way to look at this is to say the technique reprograms your unconscious mind to stop the conditions that otherwise lead to the nightmare.
As well as stopping the nightmare from recurring, the technique automatically assists to gently release you from the stress that results in the nightmare, and to replace the stress with a new sense of comfort, ease, and flow. You can also expect to notice one or more positive changes in your life as a result. You may begin to see solutions to problems, or find issues resolving naturally.
The details of your nightmare help me to pinpoint the stress and mindset loop that is causing the dream, so that I can create and prescribe a unique version of the technique for you. Nightmares are not caused by stress in general. They’re caused by a particular stressful situation, issue, or mindset, which is why this is not a one-size-fits-all technique.
The technique is similar to a visualisation, combined with extra elements. It’s simple to do. You’ll experience this with me during our consultation.
Grange, Brisbane. (Stop Nightmares consultations are also available by phone.)
- Appointments are generally available in 3-5 business days.
- Appointments are between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
- To book your appointment please fill in the booking form below.
Price is in Australian dollars (AUD).
Your currency is automatically converted when you check out.
You can pay by PayPal, credit card, debit card, or bank transfer.
Book your Stop Nightmares consultation with Jane Teresa
Thank you for filling in this form, which comes directly to me. I’ll email you within 24 hours to organise a day and time for your consultation.