Lists 25 common nightmare themes, what they each mean, and how to stop them.
Is your nightmare or bad dream here? How To Stop Bad Dreams and Nightmares gives a simple technique to stop each of these nightmares from recurring. Jane Teresa shows you how to adapt the technique to suit your unique version of your nightmare. Simple, easy to follow steps, combined with Jane Teresa’s help with the meaning of these dreams.
- Being chased
- Slo-mo walking (glue feet)
- Frightening wild animal
- Car out of control
- Teeth falling out
- Evil presence in room
- Death and dying
- Path or road blocked
- Trapped and under attack
- Late for an appointment/ plane
- Lost, can’t find your way
- Losing a baby or child
- Lost handbag, purse, wallet or personal item
- Paralyzed, can’t move, can’t shout
- Plane crash
- Naked in public
- Phone: can’t get through on phone
- Other dreams not in this list, including anger or violent dreams
- CHILDREN’S DREAMS: includes special chapter on children’s dreams and nightmares
A different, easy-to-follow method is given for each type of dream, and guidelines are included for other bad dreams not in the list.
Simply look up your dream and follow Jane Teresa’s instructions.
How does the technique work to stop bad dreams and nightmares?
The easy-to-follow methods in this book work by quickly and simply training your dreaming brain to automatically turn your bad dreams into good dreams, resulting in welcome positive changes in your life.
- Step-by-step, easy-to-follow, simple instructions
- Jane Teresa’s well-established, proven methods
- What your dreams and nightmares mean
- How to stop bad dreams and nightmares
- How to have good dreams instead
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night
- Wake up feeling energetic and refreshed
- See positive changes in your life, including increased health and happiness
- Help your children to banish bad dreams
This book also includes
- A chapter on children’s dreams
- A chapter on dreams of death and the departed
- A chapter on recurring dreams
Jane Teresa Anderson